Monday, August 6, 2012

Make A Living From Betfair

Laying horses on Betfair is one of the easiest ways to make money on the Internet but also one of the quickest ways to loose it! What you need is a solid horse laying system that works over 97% of the time and the discipline to follow it, but does such a system exist?

In this article, I'll discuss how I've found the system that makes me an average of 0 a day seven days a week and how you too can achieve the same success I have by having the discipline to just follow the system and more importantly knowing when to walk away and ensure that your Betfair bank just grows and grows.

Hello, my name is Stuart Anderson and I have been a private equities and FX trader for well over 12 years, on the road to finding the most profitable ways of trading my path crossed with another trader called John Campbell. John is a big fan of statistics and uses them in every system he uses for trading. John had also experimented with different gambling ideas using statistical data in order to find a way to earn a decent living from Betfair.

Out of several systems that John developed there was a horse laying system but John withdrew the system shortly after launching it, before this happened he had given me a copy to try and I saw some great potential in it, however, the success rate of the system was only around 80% meaning it difficult to make a consistent profit. I knew that with some tweaking we could reduce the amount of losing bets and develop it into a system that had over a 97% strike rate.

It took a few months of continuous backward and forward testing but I finally achieved my goal and I sent my findings on to John. He quickly agreed to re-launch the horse laying system using the daily e-mail application that I had developed and we started taking on subscribers.

The real key to the success of the system is having some very strict bet entry criteria, out of up to fifteen potentially qualifying races in a day we may only get one or two opportunities, out of these opportunities we only take the first one that qualifies and this is where we achieve over a 97% strike rate. With this strike rate you can start making a living by following this system. Starting off with only a few hundred dollars you can quickly build up your account and start making as much money as you want.

You can try out the system to by visiting www.horselays.com and signing up to the daily e-mail service that costs less than one Euro a day. We are so confident that the system will make you money that we offer a 7 day money back guarantee. You really have nothing to loose and everything to gain.

Just remember, the key to success is following the rules and walking away for the rest of the day as soon as your target has been reached. You'll be surprised how quickly your Betfair balance grows from just hundreds of dollars to thousands.

Whatever you decide, good luck in everything you do.

Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment