Thursday, December 1, 2016

Recreation Of Conflict Fireplace Age Complaint About Losses Suffered Whereas Sport Froze Up Gets Chilly Shoulder

I'm sure that this has occurred to a couple of participant of MZ's common struggle strategy sport, Game of War, Hearth Age. You might be about to attack an enemy or about to get attacked. You may have your finger on the right button and are waiting for the exact moment to strike. Your enemy will not know what hit them. Then...nothing happens. The game just froze on you at the most unlucky time. Your mind starts racing and also you realize "Damn! I'm going to get zeroed."

Getting "zeroed" is the absolute worst case state of affairs but sport lag and occasional freezing or locking up in GOW does occur and it affects your strategy to a lesser degree on multiple duties. So;how does MZ,Machine Zone, deal with complaints from individual players that have suffered losses when the sport freezes up. Slightly than try to clarify their remedy of people, I will present you ways they handled me by copying our email communication. You can probably count on to be treated accordingly:

My Preliminary Criticism (I was angry):

"The sport froze and I suffered big losses from a rally. I was ready to placed on a shield just when their march was sent and the game froze. I tried to place the shield twice and it failed so I shortly restarted twice however by then it was too late. I need compensation for the losses. That is ridiculous. I play repeatedly and construct slowly so for this to occur is unforgivable.."

Machine Zone Support Response:

"Howdy,

Thank you for contacting Machine Zone Support!

I am sorry to listen to that this happened to you. Whenever you expertise this type of points, I might suggest you to drive close this app and all other apps which might be operating in the background as a result of they compete for web bandwidth and gadget memory. This could correct any issues that you simply discover throughout the game, together with lag.

Sadly, contemplating that that is an online MMO, we cannot guarantee stability as that is dependent on the player's machine and web connection. Due to these factors we urge gamers not to watch for the final minute to carry out actions. I'd also advice to keep away from activating a number of shields everytime you expertise lag within the recreation.

We will not be able to compensate with reference to this concern or reverse the actions made within the recreation play. I am sorry for disappointing results.

Thanks on your understanding."

My Response and Response:

"I find your reply a bit insulting. Firstly, advising me to power shut the app when a rally is about to take place merely tells me that MZ takes no duty for any momentary instability in it is platform. Secondly, you assume that I had other apps open within the background interfering with my game play. I can guarantee you that was not the case. I have performed the identical action of waiting till just before a rally to defend since I've started taking part in this game over a 12 months ago.

I spent money over the last 3 months to build up my recreation energy to be able to enhance my enjoyment of the game. An excellent portion of it was all taken away when the game froze during this incident. Stating that game stability is solely based on exterior components beyond MZ management is ludicrous and fictitious.

I've been rallied and zeroed before however only blamed myself for errors in judgement during my very own recreation play. This is a wholly totally different case. The GOW recreation was working in an unstable manner and in consequence, I misplaced over 700k in mixed troops and 70k in blended traps plus a large quantity of resources.

Saying that you are sorry is encouraging as it reveals some remorse but it surely will not change the fact that I feel like I have been robbed. MZ should start taking some duty for issues which are beyond the management of crucial asset they possess....the people who play the sport. Look beyond the money and begin constructing good will."

In Closing:

I'm still awaiting an additional reply but am not holding my breath.Evidently no matter how nice the latest TV commercials advertising this sport have been, they ca

No comments:

Post a Comment